Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More of my favorite cuz..

I thought I would let everyone know about my cousins. The first cuz is Mirbie she is nice, caring, and really skinny. Next i will talk about Misty she is Mirbies sister she is really skinny, caring, and nice just like her sister. (I think it runs in the family.) After her is May she is a awesome basketball player. She got letters in the mail from a lot of colleges and she is only in 11Th grade. she is very muscular. OK, next is Payton she is my cuz that is my age, (who does not know this but, I'm a tumbling freak) She is a dance freak. I don't get to see her as much as we would like to. So lets go to Richie. He is Misty's son. Richie is 8. When ever he comes over it is all about guitar hero. That is all he talks about. He has a younger sister named Maddie. She is just like me. She loves to tumble. Richie and Maddie have another younger sister that is Tobie. Now Tobie is funny you could watch her and Maycie all day long. They are so cute together. Now Maycie is the one in the pics. She is Mirbies. She is so smart. Just read the post below this to find out about the 2 new baby's in the family.

1 comments:

Fisk Family said...

Yes i read your blog so cute. I said you needed to come over and help me make mine cute. And you need to say something baout that fact that your anaunt to 2 wonderful boys. How come you don't talk about them???