So for those of you who don't know this, I live in Chandler where we have year round school. Well, we get 2 wks off for fall break, and 2wks off for springbreak. I stared school on July 28 that was this monday.... I'm going to a new school. It stinks but, again its cool cause I'm in 6th grade and there are only 19 kids in my class. Well people, now you can't say I haven't updated, cause i just did.
My Sparkels!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
danget maggie i hate school
i wish school was never invented!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maggie!!! Jazmyn is back at gym!!! im soo happy right now. and u spell fine haha. well i will see ya soon!
U started school June 28th???? That sux. i didnt know u started that early cuz thats my b-day. i started July 28th.
hi im ashley one of maggie's freinds she just slept over at my house she wanted me to view her blog hey you guys know haley elementary that is where we go
Post a Comment